Survive Me: A Vibrations Novella by Chelsea McDonald is LIVE

Katie. Fiery, bright, stubborn.

This woman is all about living life to the fullest, taking every opportunity and seizing the day. But when it comes to the man that she loves she’s not so sure that she’s ready to risk it all. Is he the one? Is there even just one person for everyone?

Evan. Shy, fierce, introverted.

He’s got his sights set on her, it’s been that way for a while now but what can you do when the one person you love most in the world can’t commit? He doesn’t understand her anxiety about their hidden relationship.

He’s sick of hiding, but he’s been doing it upon her request. She’s worried that she’s missing out on the life she’s supposed to be leading. Is her desire to be free enough to push them apart? Is his faith enough to hold them together?

(QUOTES)

‘Basically a walk in the park except on the way in, you have to hand over your time, your loved ones and your sanity.’ - Evan

‘She looks so lost. She’s lonely and I know I have the power to make her feel better. I can take that sadness from her eyes, that confusion from the twist of her mouth. I can make it better.’ - Evan

‘Well, you know what they say, a prince in the street equals a freak in the sheets.’ - Katie

(Evan is a simple man with a simple life, Katie is the hurricane that wreaks havoc on the norm. With these two being polar opposites, will they survive what’s to come?