The No Limits anthology is a collection of stories by a few great authors. These stories are intriguing, steamy, hot, sex, unputdownable and amazing. There are many stories in this anthology that I've loved so far.
1) Insubordinate Behavior by Addison Kline was amazing.
2) Creed by Alice LaReoux was so steamy, hot and sexy.
3) Forbidden Love by Elizabeth Knox was so intriguing that I'm preordering her new book to find out what happens to Liam and Caprice.
4) Edge by Crimson Syn was so hot and sexy. I loved this story. Eric was a dominator or master in sex. Aracely was a woman who was abused.
5) Hypothetically by Dr Rebecca Sharp was We meet Damien, a chemist on the verge of curing different types of lung cancer. His daughter Troian is following in his footsteps. Her best friend, Lili needs an internship as part of her senior year so she asks Troian if she can shadow her father. This story was so freaking sexy. Can’t wait to read Troian’s story.
6)Dirty in Amended by Callie Vegas was so amazing. I want more of Mason and Alyssa’s story
7) Spring Break by Evan Grace was steamy and hot. I need to know more of Lani and Damon's situation as well as Molly’s
8) The End by Shannon Youngblood was a tragic love story. I loved all the characters especially Hayley and Gregory. Gregory was an asshole
9) The Forbidden by Eden Rose was a taboo treat that was amazing. i can't wait for more